Unity

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unity Forever

Rules for Unity

JC
    JC
    Admin

Rules for Unity Empty Rules for Unity

Post  JC Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:05 pm

1) Unity is an RPK guild and does not take well to QQers that lose thier gear due to lack of dolls or safety lock. If you go red and lose your shit its your fault deal with it. If you PK then u will eventually be PKed its a PvP server and this can be most fun at times. We under no circumstance PK our own Guild Members or our Allies. If you are killed by an Ally please let me or an Officer know name of player, time, and place. Screen Shot would work the best. If you dont know how to take a screen shot its F9.

2) Unity is not very big atm so Activeness is a must. If you are gonna be in Unity you must lvl as fast as u can. I realize Real Life is more important for this is just a game. If you will be gone for a long period of time please post in members area (Inactivity/leaving) section. GO GO LvL!

3) Unity is a Faction based upon Loyalty, Respect, and Helpfulness for others. In order for our faction to grow you must be Loyal and stay through hard times, Be Respectful to others even when they are disrespectful to you and Be as Helpful as possible given you have time to help.

4) Unity has Officers that were chosen from me personally. This means I have great respect for them. They are to be treated with Respect and taken very Seriously. Anyone that has broken this Rule will be subject to bannishment.

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:48 pm